Blogger is not updating my reading list, so I can't see any of your new posts unless I check in with each blog individually. Because of this, it's taking me a lot longer to read blogs and comment. I am still here!
Me too. I’m just checking in from previous comments. Not sure why it’s changed. Posts are gradually taking longer and longer to appear on blogger list. Now they appear to have stopped altogether. I think we’ll just have to check ourselves! Nothing like progress lol! B x
I had a small hiccup with blogger the other week, not being able to post, reply and comment. I sent it to bed and it was behaving more reasonably the following day. Blogger can be annoying at times. Hopefuly things will settle down soon. Take care, Jules.
I am having the same problem dear Friend! I thought, boy it's sure been quiet nobody is posting. Lol So I have been playing catch up too. I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to fix it?
The issue is making it much more difficult to read new posts. I looked into it, and it seems to be a Blogger issue, and there's nothing we can do about it. We'll just have to hope it's sorted soon. X
I had that happen once before - it’s been a while, but let me go back and see if I can figure out what I had to do. I can’t get blogger to let me upload pictures. I have to post from my phone, which is just too tiny too irritating! I
It has been back now since yesterday. But I have offered alternative (and free) blog reading options...such as Feedly, The Old Reader or Inoreader. It never hurts to have a backup, as technical issues can occur anywhere or anytime, and not just with Blogger. I hope my suggestions help. :) I am using one of the above options and even thought the Blogger news reader is back, I am still keeping and using it...as a backup.
Yes, it was widespread although it seems to have been corrected, now. However, I missed seeing this post from you, till I checked your blog, just now. Hope you are enjoying the early days of autumn. :)
Hi Jules! I hope you are doing well. I've also had issues with Blogger lately. I think everyone has...Ugh. We bought a pumpkin today so I suppose it's officially autumn! Have a lovely weekend!
Hi, Julia! It's lovely to see you here. I really hope you and your family are keeping well. It's definitely autumn if you've bought a pumpkin . I think we might be visiting the pumpkin field next week. X
Same here, it's such a nuisance. There seems to be glitches with Blogger all the time now.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first real issue I have had with Blogger, but it is really frustrating. X
DeleteDitto - seems everyone has been hammered, I went on to the blogger site and apparently there isn't a problem!
ReplyDeleteIt is reassuring, at least, to know that it isn't just me. Xx
DeleteMe too. I’m just checking in from previous comments. Not sure why it’s changed. Posts are gradually taking longer and longer to appear on blogger list. Now they appear to have stopped altogether. I think we’ll just have to check ourselves! Nothing like progress lol! B x
ReplyDeleteIt takes so much longer doing it this way! I tried unfollowing and following again, but it didn't make any difference. X
DeleteSame here.
ReplyDeleteI hope they fix it soon. X
DeleteSame. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Hopefully, they are working on a solution. X
DeleteNow stopped updating completely - it's Very Annoying!
ReplyDeleteIt really is! X
DeleteI had a small hiccup with blogger the other week, not being able to post, reply and comment. I sent it to bed and it was behaving more reasonably the following day. Blogger can be annoying at times. Hopefuly things will settle down soon. Take care, Jules.
ReplyDeleteI do hope so. It's so frustrating. X
DeleteIt's not just you, blogger has been causing many issues recently!
ReplyDeleteCurrently the reading lists are not updating!
Let's hope normal service will soon be resumed.
All the best Jan
It seems to be causing problems for everyone. Fingers crossed it gets sorted very soon. X
DeleteI use Feedly to get my blogs, it updates ok. I used to like Bloglovin before it vanished xxx
ReplyDeleteI'll look into this. Thank you, Louise. X
DeleteI am having the same problem dear Friend! I thought, boy it's sure been quiet nobody is posting. Lol So I have been playing catch up too. I've been trying to figure out if there's a way to fix it?
ReplyDeleteThe issue is making it much more difficult to read new posts. I looked into it, and it seems to be a Blogger issue, and there's nothing we can do about it. We'll just have to hope it's sorted soon. X
DeleteI had that happen once before - it’s been a while, but let me go back and see if I can figure out what I had to do. I can’t get blogger to let me upload pictures. I have to post from my phone, which is just too tiny too irritating! I
ReplyDeleteNow that IS annoying. Your photographs are always so beautiful! X
DeleteIt's back!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteFinally! :)
DeleteIt has been back now since yesterday. But I have offered alternative (and free) blog reading options...such as Feedly, The Old Reader or Inoreader. It never hurts to have a backup, as technical issues can occur anywhere or anytime, and not just with Blogger. I hope my suggestions help. :) I am using one of the above options and even thought the Blogger news reader is back, I am still keeping and using it...as a backup.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm finally able to see when my favourite blogs have updated. First world problems really, but perhaps I should think about sorting a back up. X
DeleteHello!!!!! Blogger is being very temperamental lately, and I am not liking it. At all. I am glad to visit with you her, my friend. Happy fall!
ReplyDeleteIt is finally here! I have a desire to light a pumpkin spice candle :)
DeleteI'm still waiting for this to be fixed. Sigh. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThese issues have dragged on, haven't they.
DeleteMy reading list has been working, I may have to press a few times if it is slow coming up
ReplyDeleteThe Blogger page keeps taking a long time to load. Hopefully it will get sorted very soon. X
DeleteYes, it was widespread although it seems to have been corrected, now. However, I missed seeing this post from you, till I checked your blog, just now. Hope you are enjoying the early days of autumn. :)
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Bless. The Blogger page is still taking a while to load, but it seems to be working okay for me now. Xx
DeleteHi Jules! I hope you are doing well. I've also had issues with Blogger lately. I think everyone has...Ugh. We bought a pumpkin today so I suppose it's officially autumn! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi, Julia! It's lovely to see you here. I really hope you and your family are keeping well. It's definitely autumn if you've bought a pumpkin . I think we might be visiting the pumpkin field next week. X
Delete