Saturday, 12 September 2026

Grrr!

Apologies. 

Blogger is not updating my reading list, so I can't see any of your new posts unless I check in with each blog individually. Because of this, it's taking me a lot longer to read blogs and comment. I am still here!

Back soon.

J. X

11 comments:

  1. Same here, it's such a nuisance. There seems to be glitches with Blogger all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first real issue I have had with Blogger, but it is really frustrating. X

      Delete
  2. Ditto - seems everyone has been hammered, I went on to the blogger site and apparently there isn't a problem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is reassuring, at least, to know that it isn't just me. Xx

      Delete
  3. Me too. I’m just checking in from previous comments. Not sure why it’s changed. Posts are gradually taking longer and longer to appear on blogger list. Now they appear to have stopped altogether. I think we’ll just have to check ourselves! Nothing like progress lol! B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes so much longer doing it this way! I tried unfollowing and following again, but it didn't make any difference. X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh no! Hopefully, they are working on a solution. X

      Delete
  5. Now stopped updating completely - it's Very Annoying!

    ReplyDelete